Integrating Google Webmaster Tools with your website
Google Webmaster Tools lets you track your site's search performance with the Google Search Console and browse around for more webmaster resources.
To use this tool:
- In the editor, click Settings.
- Under the Plugins tab, click the blue Manage Plugins button.
- In the list of your plugins, click +Add New Plugin.
- In the Webmaster tools tab, find Google Webmaster Tools and click the blue Add button.
- The window that appears will ask you for your application ID - this is the code Google Webmaster Tools gives you to connect to your website.
- Check your Google Webmaster Tools account and once you get the code, copy/paste the relevant section (shown in the window) into the application ID field.
- Then, on the "Enable?" field, choose Yes from the dropdown.
- Once done, click save.
Please note that this plugin is only accessible to premium (paid) websites and accounts.
Google Webmaster Tools Video Promotion
To see the full list of SITE123 app market and plugins, click here.
Behöver du mer hjälp? Vi finns till hands 24/7