Integrating Yandex Webmaster Tools with your website
Yandex Webmaster Tools lets you check your site for twenty common mistakes, find and solve your basic site problems, and then review your full diagonistic history to enhance your site's SEO performance.
To use this tool:
- In the editor, click Settings.
- Under the Plugins tab, click the blue Manage Plugins button.
- In the list of your plugins, click +Add New Plugin.
- In the Webmaster tools tab, find Yandex Webmaster Tools and click the blue Add button.
- The window that appears will ask you for your application ID - this is the code Yandex Webmaster Tools gives you to connect to your website.
- Check your Yandex Webmaster Tools account and once you get the code, copy/paste the relevant section (shown in the window) into the application ID field.
- Then, on the "Enable?" field, choose Yes from the dropdown.
- Once done, click save.
Please note that this plugin is only accessible to premium (paid) websites and accounts.
To see the full list of SITE123 app market and plugins, click here.
Behöver du mer hjälp? Vi finns till hands 24/7