Manually translating additional languages
Manually translating any additional languages in your website allows you to correct any spelling or grammatical errors or customize the translation after it was automatically translated.
- In the editor click the Settings button
- Click the Website Languages tab.
- Click the Add/Edit Languages button - in the new window, click Translate Manually.
- In the window that appears, it will list source text of text on your website, and target text you want to translate it to.
- If you want to correct the source text, click inside and type in the target text field with any replacement or correction you want.
- Do this for all listed source text, and click the checkbox "Check as finished translate" for each translation once complete.
- Click Save once done.
Please note this is a premium feature for premium accounts only.
Behöver du mer hjälp? Vi finns till hands 24/7