Manually Translating Additional Languages
Manually translating any additional languages in your website allows you to correct any spelling or grammatical errors or customize the translation after it was automatically translated.
To manually translate additional languages:
- In the editor click the Settings button
- Click the Website Languages tab.
- Click the Add/Edit Languages button - in the new window, click Translate Manually.
- In the window that appears, it will list source text of text on your website, and target text you want to translate it to.
- If you want to correct the source text, click inside and type in the target text field with any replacement or correction you want.
- Do this for all listed source text, and click the checkbox "Check as finished translate" for each translation once complete.
- Click Save once done.
Please note this is a premium feature for premium accounts only.
Behöver du mer hjälp? Vi finns till hands 24/7