Creating a new mailing list message
Creating a new mailing list message is the first step in sending out announcements to people who have signed up for your mailing list.
To do this:
- From the dashboard, click the Mailing List button.
- Inside the Mailing List section, click the +Send New Message button.
- Toggle Test Message On or Off - When On, you can send the test announcement to specific emails. When Off, it can be sent to your mailing list subscribers.
- Schedule Mailing Time sets a time when your mail will be sent to your user/users.
- Sender name is where you enter the name of the sending person or organization. The reply-to email is the email you want to receive reply messages to.
- You can open the Template Selection section to choose between 3 premade templates SITE123 provides for your convenience.
- Under Template Wizard, enter the subject of your email.
- Choose the Logo you want to insert by uploading it or using an image from our library.
- Do the same under Main image, with the ability to crop and filter the image as well.
- Fill in details for your text header, and in text the body of the email message.
- Under Button Link, enter the URL you want the button to forward to when clicked.
- Under Button Text, enter what you want the button to say in text.
- Choose a general background color and main color.
- Click whether you want to Show or Hide the unsubscribe settings in the email.
- At the bottom, enter Sender Name and Sender Email. You can also enter Sender Address and Phone number, but these are optional.
- Click Send once done with your message and your test (or live) message will be sent.
Behöver du mer hjälp? Vi finns till hands 24/7