The Domain section lets you set different DNS records for the services that you want to use with SITE123, which can include pointing MX records, adding TXT records, etc. If your domain is owned and managed by SITE123, this step will not be necessary to assign it to your SITE123 site.
To edit your DNS records:
- Go to the dashboard of the website.
- Click the Domain button.
- Under the dropdown list, choose Set unique domain.
- This will open the Domain Settings panel.
- Here, click the button that says DNS settings under the domain you have connected to our site.
- It will open the DNS list where you can add or delete DNS records as needed.
Behöver du mer hjälp? Vi finns till hands 24/7