Editing Product Options and Attributes
Adding Options and Attributes to your E-commerce products is an effective way to show your clients that you have a variety of options available for your products.
To add Product Options and Product Attributes:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the All Products tab to view all your products and select the product you wish to edit.
- In the Options tab, switch the button to "Show" and click on +Add Option.
- You can add additional options for your clients to choose from, such as Color, Size, and more. The visitors will see all of the options on your site and also be able to filter them.
- After selecting your desired option, you can edit the details by clicking on the Pencil Icon.
- You can set an additional price for each product option by switching the Manage Variants and Inventory button to ON and adding Charge per variant. Read more about Managing Variants and Inventory.
- In the Attributes tab, you can add additional characteristics to the product, such as shape, material, value, etc. Your visitors will be able to see these details on your website and filter them.
To edit your Filters:
- In the side menu, click on Settings then select Options & Attributes from the drop-down.
- You can choose to Show/Hide a Filter, select if the filter box of this option will be closed or opened by setting its Status as ON/OFF.
- You can edit the name by clicking on the Edit button.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which the filters appear by clicking on the "Four-Way Arrow" icon and dragging.
- Clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, make it Invisible to visitors, Preview, or Delete a product.