Setting table size on your restaurant
Setting up your reservation's table size is important for setting up seat allowances and preparing for the incoming guests at your restaurant.
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your restaurant reservations page and click the blue Edit button.
- Mouse over to the Min/Max table size slider.
- This slider can be clicked and dragged to a minimum of 1 seat to a maximum of 50 seats.
- A small restaurant may use a minimum size of 1 to a maximum size of 10, for example.
- Set the guest number accordingly and release the mouse button to stop the sliders.
Behöver du mer hjälp? Vi finns till hands 24/7